Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wedding Reception Signs for Tracy

Tracy needed a few signs for her fast approaching wedding. I was able to help her with designs and they were done in time for her wedding last weekend. All of these were custom order except my candy favor sign.

Here is Tracy's Photobooth sign:


She also needed a sign for her candy favors:


 Here is the guestbook design she chose. I added a little bit of gold to this one:

And finally her sparkler sign:


I hope the wedding was wonderful Tracy!

3 comments:

  1. Tracy needed a few signs for her fast approaching wedding. I was able to help her with designs and they were done in time for her wedding last weekend. wedding reception venues in Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely signs for wedding reception. Last month, I arranged my sister-in-law’s wedding reception at one of lovely wedding venues. Hired a reputed party DJ who played excellent music for this event and we all had excellent time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blogs are really appreciable and one can trust the knowledge and information provided in the writing. The article you do produce on a weekly base really the best. I have found a similar website light box sign visit the site to know more about sinking.

    ReplyDelete