Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Leigh's Hawaiian Save the Date Postcards

Leigh contacted me about making a custom post card Save the Date for her upcoming wedding in Hawaii. She wanted something with a shell and palm tree in her wedding colors of champagne, coral, pale pink, orange. During the process we added brick and brown as highlight colors for some of the fonts and other design elements.

Here are a few of the choices I gave her:




Leigh wanted the plam trees swaying more in the breeze so I added a larger palm tree hanging to the side for her final version:

And we also added a shell to the back of the postcard so incorporate that as well top was the one she chose but I changed it a bit for privacy: 


When she was happy with the final design, I sent them to my professional printer and they looked great!

I have these now avialable for sale in my Esty Shop. Both thedigital and printed versions are avialable.

I hope you have a great wedding Leigh and I look forward to working with you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment