Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Signs

One of the designs that I have been popular lately are my new Mr. & Mrs. signs. Brides have used them to place on the backs of thier chairs at wedding receptions.

Here are a few of the signs I sold but you can see all of the designs in my Esty Store.





Since these have been so popular, I have also created Bride and Groom signs for the backs of chairs or anywhere else  you would like to use them. One of my brides put them on the front of her and her husband's hotel doors at thier destination wedding when they were getting ready. These are also available in my Esty Shop.


1 comment:

  1. You have discussed an interesting topic that everybody should know. Very well explained with examples. I have found a similar website magnetic signs visit the site to know more about sinking.

    ReplyDelete